Increasingly consumers, employees, and investors are looking for companies to demonstrate their commitment to Social responsibility and thoughtfulness to make a positive global, economic and social impact. By partnering with SOS Children’s Villages in Zimbabwe your company/ Organization can help make the world a better place for some of the most vulnerable children and their families. As we earn our daily bread let us spare a slice for a vulnerable child!
Family Home Sponsorship Adopt a House
Each SOS Children’s Village (in Bindura, Bulawayo and Harare) has 15 Family Homes. You can support the day-to-day expenses of one or more Family Homes which includes holistic development of 6-8 children such as education, clothing, nutrition, medical expenses:
- School provision fees for eight children (average fees per child per year USD450)
- Provision for basic food items monthly (estimated cost of monthly food basket for a fmaily of nine including SOS Mother USD300 – USD3,600 per year
- Provision for clothing for eight children per year USD800
- Provision for gas, electricity and water (USD50 per month – USD600 per year)
When you Adopt a house under the platinum package, your adopted house shall be named after the sponsoring company/ organization and shall be known as House ………… with a Plaque on the house stating the company/ Organization’s name
- Gold and platinum corporate sponsors
Recognition and mentions as a Legacy Sponsor in our reports, publications, and at all our events
- Silver, Gold, and Platinum corporate sponsors
- Your organization shall appear in our Annual Report to SOS Children’s Villages International as a corporate sponsor of SOS Children’s Villages
- You shall be exposing your brand to all our SOS Children’s Villages in 137 countries worldwide as a corporate sponsor.
- We shall display your logo on our website.
- Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum corporate sponsorsYour corporate banner to be displayed at the annual National SOS Day events.
Community Outreach Programme
A community-based programme to support underprivileged children who are at risk of losing parental care and basic amenities of education and health – USD100,000 per year for a cluster of 100
You can support funding of the refurbishment of Family Like Care Houses, Procurement of computers for the ICT Hubs, Beds for the children, lounge suites, Solar pannels for the houses in any of our three locations. or fulfil similar needs – USD35,000 approximately for funding depending on
A company can donate proceeds or a fixed percentage from the sale of one or more of its products, including new brands launched, to SOS Children’s Villages in Zimbabwe. This also includes retail tie-ups where customers support the cause via the company’s outlets.
An existing or new event where SOS Children’s Villages is the charity partner for example Our annual SOS Day or Fundraising Golf Days @ USD4,500 per event estimated cost.